Cornell University Council's premier event.
- All Council Lunch with Julia Thom-Levy, Vice Provost for Academic Innovation, Katherine McComas PhD ’00, Vice Provost for Engagement and Land-Grant Affairs, and Lisa Nishii, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education.
- Return to the Classroom
- Hatfield Lecture featuring Sandra E. Peterson ’80
- Making Cornell Home: Alumni welcome first-year students on North Campus
- Wine and Dine in Willard Straight Hall, Cornell’s historic student union
- Joint Annual Meeting/State of the University Address
- Keynote Address by Ray Jayawardhana, Harold Tanner Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell Stories of Immigration and Success
- Friday Reception and Gala Dinner
- RBG Screening
Save the dates!
- October 17–19, 2019
- October 8-10, 2020
- October 21-23, 2021