CUeLINKS (Cornell University: Learning, Informing, Networking=Knowledge Sharing) is Cornell’s exclusive university-wide knowledge-sharing platform. Connect with students and alumni, and make the most out of your Cornell community.
Sign up now to:
- Share your knowledge on making the most of Cornell, navigating career paths, life in the real world, and more with current students
- Connect with other alumni for your own career-and-life journey
- Access the alumni job board
- Post projects and jobs for students and alumni
- Give back to your alma mater on your own time
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The platform has given Cornellians the opportunity to connect across geographies and generations.
How do I join?
What should I include in my profile?
- Besides your current career information, we recommend including your volunteer roles, your extracurriculars as a student at Cornell, your interests outside of work, and more! Students and alumni can better connect with you based on what you share. Also, make sure to add a picture, as you’re more likely to receive connections with one.
Can I customize my time commitment and notifications?
- Yes! You can fully customize your preferences and profile to meet your volunteering goals and schedule needs. You can even adjust your availability based on your current situation. Set these during sign-up and edit them at any time.
What’s the difference between this and LinkedIn?
- CUeLINKs is a private platform just for Cornellians. It goes beyond career connections and allows for sharing life experiences, knowledge, and ideas, all with the base of a Cornell education. Plus, you can schedule and have meetings directly on the platform. Read more.
I’m an alum. Can I reach out to students directly?
- No. CUeLINKs allows students to reach out to alumni when they are ready to connect. Alumni can reach out to other alumni within the platform.
Who is the job board for?
- Alumni 5+ years out of graduation. Paid opportunities for students and alumni 0-5 years after graduation can be posted on Handshake.
Who do I contact for help?
Very informative and thought-provoking. Left me with several ideas for the path ahead!
—Candis EMBA `22