Nominations are open April 2, 2019-May 2, 2019
1. Review the nominations criteria.
2. Submit a nomination in CUVolunteer by reading the position description and then click on the red NOMINATE button available when nominations are open.
3. Enter the name of your nominee. If he/she is already in the CUVolunteer system, the name will appear in a dropdown list—choose it and the person’s NetID will prepopulate the next field. If the name of the person is not in the dropdown list, type it in and enter the NetID of the person. Click on NetID lookup to find the person’s NetID.
4. Enter your name as nominator.*
5. Answer the three required questions.
6. Click SUBMIT.
*Please note that you will need to have created a profile within CUVolunteer in order to submit a nomination. You will need your NetID and password to create a profile. If you have questions, please contact Joshua Clark.