Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) resources and updates
As a member of our Cornell family, we appreciate the trust you place in your alma mater. All of Cornell’s campuses are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and have implemented changes to normal operations. See Alumni Affairs and Development's specific program updates and for more information on Cornell’s coronavirus response, please visit the university coronavirus resource page. Cornell alumni events on campus will not take place this year-- including Homecoming and TCAM. Details about special virtual programming will soon be available.
With our custom mobile phone backgrounds, you can fire up your Big Red spirit, remember sunny days on campus, or dress up your phone with Cornell pride. Download an image (or two!) to customize your lock and home screens.
1. Go to the 'Photos' app and select the background image you want to use.
2. Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Use as Wallpaper.'
4. Select 'Set' then choose either 'Set Lock Screen,' 'Set Home Screen,' or 'Both.'
For Android devices
1. Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
2. Select 'Add wallpaper.'
3. Choose either 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen.'
4. A set of options will appear to choose where the background image will be coming from. Select Gallery.
5. Select 'Done' to save.
Cornell in your pocket
Get Cornell-themed backgrounds, podcasts, playlists, and printables! Download activity books packed with fun for your kiddos (or for yourself!) and much more.