With our custom mobile phone backgrounds, you can fire up your Big Red spirit, remember sunny days on campus, or dress up your phone with Cornell pride. Download an image (or two!) to customize your lock and home screens.
1. Go to the 'Photos' app and select the background image you want to use.
2. Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Use as Wallpaper.'
4. Select 'Set' then choose either 'Set Lock Screen,' 'Set Home Screen,' or 'Both.'
For Android devices
1. Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
2. Select 'Add wallpaper.'
3. Choose either 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen.'
4. A set of options will appear to choose where the background image will be coming from. Select Gallery.
5. Select 'Done' to save.
Cornell in your pocket
Get Cornell-themed backgrounds, podcasts, playlists, and printables! Download activity books packed with fun for your kiddos (or for yourself!) and much more.