Alumni Affinity Programs provides meaningful connections and lifelong opportunities to stay connected to fellow members, current students, and the university. Reach out to Maggie George, director of affinity engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org), to learn how Cornell can support your alumni affinity group, and let us know what you’ve been up to!
View the alumni affinity group directory
What is an alumni affinity group?
An alumni affinity group is a community of alumni that engage with one another based on shared interests.
- Athletic teams
- Fraternities and sororities
- Organizations/clubs/activities from your days on campus
- Residential life, and more!
These alumni affinity groups are part of a network of alumni organizations that also include the regional Cornell clubs, diverse alumni groups, and undergraduate classes.
Active affinities continue to stay connected through in-person and virtual events, milestone celebrations, newsletters and alumni updates, and programming with current students within their affinities. Led by alumni volunteers through a partnership with Alumni Affairs and Development, affinity groups provide a meaningful way to stay connected with the Cornell network.
How do I benefit from connecting to my alumni affinity group?
- Reconnect with classmates and meet new Cornellians
- Build a stronger Cornell network
- Connect with current students
- Understand the ways you can support Cornell’s priorities
- Receive university news and information about staying engaged with Cornell
- Identify opportunities to volunteer