1. Download the PDF attachment
2. Open with Adobe Acrobat
3. Click "Edit" in the menu bar on the menu bar. Edit > Edit Text & Images.
4. Hover over the text and click where you would like to make adjustments, the text font should automatically adjust.
5. If you are a formalized Cornell club for example, please use “Cornell Club of Ireland”. If you are not a formalized club for example, please use “Cornellians in Vietnam”
6. File > Save As > Format > JPEG. This will save both files as images able to be used as the Zoom background.
7. Open Zoom, click "zoom.us" in the menu bar. zoom.us > Preferences > Background & Filters
8. Click the + icon on the right and select "Add image"
9. Select JPEG of the zoom background of choice.
10. Be sure to unselect "Mirror my image"