Alumni Affairs Student Engagement Committee (AASEC)
The Alumni Affairs Student Engagement Committee (AASEC) creates, implements, and hosts vibrant and successful programming to promote a Forever Cornell pride and Big Red spirit throughout the academic year for all current undergraduate Cornell students. The goal is to celebrate Cornell and educate students about alumni life and the benefits of the alumni network.
The mission of AASEC is to promote student involvement and engagement by building traditions, seeking links between students and alumni, and encouraging pride and loyalty within the Cornell University community—to inspire more students to embrace the alumni network.
Who can apply
- Undergraduate students
- Across colleges and no specific major
- No prior experience, but eager to step into a leadership position
- Willing to have an open mindset and learn new skills
- The Spirit of Zinck’s
- Giving Day
- Alumni Advice Project
- Destress Time on Ho Plaza
- Networking events
Please apply if you:
- Are seeking a student leadership position on campus.
- Are excited to plan “school spirit” events!
- Want to inspire more students to embrace the alumni network.
- Are able to commit to a weekly meeting along with working events throughout the academic year.