Our tours are open to everybody, including alumni, family, and friends. That means if you’re reading this right now—no matter who you are—our tours are open to you, your family, and your friends. In practice, we see about 45% of our travelers are alumni, while the other 55% are non-alumni partners, Cornell parents of current students or alumni, friends, and even neighbors. The vibe of our groups is welcoming, inclusive, and curious. You will fit right in!