CAU Summer 2023
Take a one-week course taught by leading Cornell faculty on campus! Courses include wine and food pairing, physics, photography, and more. Register before March 31 for early bird pricing!Learn more and register
With our custom mobile phone backgrounds, you can fire up your Big Red spirit, remember sunny days on campus, or dress up your phone with Cornell pride. Download an image (or two!) to customize your lock and home screens.
Pick one at a time to save to your mobile device.
Load the image on in your mobile browser. Tap anywhere on the image and hold your finger down. Choose the "save" prompt on your device.
Having trouble with Chrome? Select your image here:
1. Go to the 'Photos' app and select the background image you want to use.
2. Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Use as Wallpaper.'
4. Select 'Set' then choose either 'Set Lock Screen,' 'Set Home Screen,' or 'Both.'
1. Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
2. Select 'Add wallpaper.'
3. Choose either 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen.'
4. A set of options will appear to choose where the background image will be coming from. Select Gallery.
5. Select 'Done' to save.