Utah Food Bank Volunteer Day
July 29 @ 10:00 am
Salt Lake City, UT
DATE: Saturday, July 29, 2023
TIME: 10 AM – 12 PM
LOCATION: Utah Food Bank (3150 S 900 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119)
For event questions, contact Thomas Burton
Register now a volunteer day with the Cornell Club of Utah and the Utah Food Bank. The event will take place from 10AM – 12PM on July 29th at the Utah Food Bank location (3150 S 900 W, Salt Lake City, UT). Any additional requirements for this event will be communicated to registrants prior to the event.
– Parking is extremely limited – carpool if possible
– Closed-toe shoes are required —no flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes permitted
– Volunteer work tends to be somewhat physical in nature, typically requiring one to be on their feet for long periods of time and have the ability to do some light to moderate lifting
– To maintain a healthy environment, if individuals in your group are feeling ill please encourage them to stay home
– Please DO NOT leave bags or valuables visible in your car.
– Keep safety in mind and ensure that those in your group are as well
– Adult leaders of youth groups must stay with and supervise their groups
– Keep off all mechanical/electrical equipment