Cornell Club of Long Island is teaming up with the Long Island Cares, Inc. – The Harry Chapin Food Bank in Hauppauge, NY on Saturday, May 21, 2022 to help fight hunger.
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
Time: 8:30–11:00 a.m. ET
Location: LIC Warehouse, 10 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 117687
RSVP by: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- All volunteers must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test (test must be within 3 days of event), to firstname.lastname@example.org or show proof at the front desk the day you volunteer.
- Dress comfortably and wear closed-toe shoes (required). Limit wearing expensive clothing/jewelry to prevent damage to these items.
- Any volunteer not vaccinated for COVID-19 must wear a mask.
- There is no bag storage available at the warehouse.
- Warehouse volunteers must be 18 or older.
- When you arrive, please sign in at the front desk (check Community Outreach department) and put on a volunteer tag. You will be greeted by the project manager, who will introduce your team to the volunteer project and answer any questions your team may have. Please remember to sign out when your group is done.
- Food donations are always needed and appreciated! If you would like to bring a donation when you come in, check out our most needed items.