Save the date!
Entrepreneurship at Cornell is the university-wide entity that helps create and promote entrepreneurial education, events, commercialization and experiential learning opportunities. EaC is funded by a Governing Board comprised of the deans of the nine participating colleges, and by a large Alumni Advisory Council. Visit the Entrepreneurship at Cornell web site to learn more.
Join more than 1,000 alumni, students, faculty, and staff for two days of on-campus events including:
- Symposia on a wide range of topics including family business, social entrepreneurship, health administration and more!
- eLab Demo Day
- New Business & Emerging Technologies Showcase
- Cornell Entrepreneur of the Year
- Student Business of the Year Announced
- Business Idea Competition Finals
- Networking opportunities …and more!
- Learn more about Celebration here