Telehealth has been around for decades but the Covid-19 pandemic helped launch digital health into the stratosphere. The panel will discuss many of the issues facing widespread acceptance of healthcare’s new digital front door, including the broader transformation of the industry, disparities and the roles of key stakeholders, including patients, payors, and providers.
- Jamey Edwards, ’96, MBA ’03, CEO & Co-Founder, Cloudbreak Health
- Christine Hsu Evans ’03, Chief Marketing Officer, Ginger
- Shahram Gholami ’92, Co-Founder & Chairman, VMDOC
- Felicity Yost ’12, Co-Founder, Chief Product & Operating Officer, Tia
- Moderator: Charles Wu ’91
To request an accommodation about accessibility, please contact Kate Van Dalsem at email@example.com.