Cornell Club of Utah – Dartmouth Club of Utah Holiday Party
December 9, 2017 @ 2:00 pm
Park City, UT
Location: Park City, UT
Although it’s short notice, the Dartmouth Club has just extended an invitation to members of the All-Ivy Plus clubs to attend their holiday party in Park City this Saturday afternoon/evening. So if you were looking for something to do this Saturday, consider joining up with our “Big Green” friends! Details are below.
Dartmouth Alumni, Students, and Friends in Utah,
There is much to be thankful for, please join us for our Annual Dartmouth Club of Utah Holiday Party at Firewood in Park City, a new exciting restaurant on Main Street! We have reserved their downstairs space for our private event. After our party, you can go upstairs and have dinner (make reservations on OpenTable or by calling 435-252-9900), or enjoy a stroll down festive Main Street.
This year’s party will include hearty appetizers prepared from the freshest seasonal ingredients and cooked (like everything on the menu) over an open wood flame!
Dartmouth Club of Utah President
Dora Fang T’05
• We’ve simplified things. All tickets are $40! No dues…
• Buy your tickets on the event Web site.
• Note: if the price is prohibitive or you’re a current student, please email us!
• Saturday, December 9, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MST)
• Festive holiday or Dartmouth attire, or come in your ski gear if you’re skiing earlier that day.
• Firewood, 306 Main Street, Park City, UT 84060
• Metered paid street parking is available on Main Street.
• FREE parking available at China Bridge parking structure directly behind the restaurant on Swede Alley (just put “China Bridge Garage” in Google Maps). Please note there is not an entrance to Firewood from Swede Alley, you will need to walk to the front entrance on Main Street. Firewood is located next to O.P. Rockwell, between Wasatch Brew Pub and the Egyptian Theater.