The Cornell Club of the UAE invites you to join
the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference
100+ rockstars confirmed for AHIC 2018
Over the past 13 years, the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) has solidified its reputation as the annual gathering for the Middle East’s hospitality investment community and the most important hotel investment event in the region.
The final line-up of 100+ rockstar speakers for AHIC 2018, who are some of the biggest and brightest names driving the global hotel investment community forward, include:
- His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah
- His Excellency Mohamed Alabbar, Founder & Chairman, Emaar Properties
- Simon Vincent, President of Europe, Middle East & Africa, Hilton
- Federico J. González, President & CEO, Radisson Hotel Group
- Alex Kyriakidis, President & Managing Director MEA, Marriott International
- Keith Barr, Chief Executive Officer, IHG
- Haitham Mattar, CEO, Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority
AHIC 2018 takes place in two weeks in a purpose-built AHIC Village on the beach of the Waldorf Astoria in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, from
. The unique design of the AHIC Village will enable delegates to enjoy new event experiences and enhanced networking alongside the unmissable content for which AHIC is renowned for. Get a sneak peek here!
The 2018 packages feature onsite accommodation and amazing networking experiences. The experiences include jumping onto the longest zip line in the world or dune bashing in a 4×4. See what the longest zip line is all about!
****SPECIAL OFFER FOR CORNELL ALUMNI******
As a Cornell Alumni, you can avail 15% off the standard price. Purchase your pass online today with the code “CORNELLAHIC” before they sell out at their current price points.
Look forward to seeing you all at AHIC 2018.