Cornell Club of Toronto – “How F*cked Up Is Your Management?”
October 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
How F*cked Up Is Your Management? A Fireside Chat on Modern Leadership
We are excited to bring you a new type of event: an exclusive fireside chat on leadership. Join us for an evening with Johnathan and Melissa Nightingale, best-selling authors of How F*cked Up Is Your Management?, for an evening of swears, war-stories, and actionable leadership advice. The editors of the popular management blog, The Co-pour, will talk you through key career moments, from your first job all the way up to the C-suite.
This event is for everyone who believes great leaders are made, not born. Expect to hear practical lessons distilled from mistakes and triumphs on key topics like:
• Leadership best and worst practices
• Bridging generational gaps in a growing organization
• How to build a winning workplace culture and a diverse team
• Tips and tricks to wow your colleagues and succeed at work
• How bosses can get the most out of their people
When: Monday, October 23rd, 2017 | 6 pm – 8 pm
Where: WeWork, 240 Richmond Street West, Toronto
Register: Please purchase ticket here and join the Facebook group to RSVP through the Facebook Event.