Cornell Club of Oregon – Family Style Dinner at Simpatica Dining Hall
June 14, 2017 @ 6:45 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Please Note New Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
6:45 PM – 9:30 PM (dinner served at 7:15 PM)
Simpatica Dining Hall
828 SE Ash St.
Portland, OR 97214
$55 per person, cash bar
Join local fellow Cornelians for dinner at Simpatica on Wednesday, June 14. Sit down to a family style meal.
Family Style Meal
• Brined and Smoked Carlton Farms Pork Loin with House made Seasonal Chutney (gluten free)
• Vegetable Phyllo Turnovers, Curried Tahini (vegetarian)
• Field Greens, Toasted Walnuts, Shaved Sheep’s Milk Cheese, Lemon Honey Vinaigrette (vegetarian, gluten free)
• Toasted Farro and Foraged Mushroom Risotto with Tarragon and Truffled Ricotta (vegetarian)
• Grilled Asparagus and Red Onion with Hand-pulled Mozzarella and Saba (vegetarian, gluten free)
• Banana Pudding Cake with Maple Bourbon Glaze (vegetarian)
• Amaretto Cake with Seasonal Fruit Compote and Whipped Crème Fraiche (vegetarian)
There will be also be a cash bar and the corkage fee is $10.
Registration for this event has been extended to June 7, so sign up now!
For event questions or if you have dietary restrictions (no substitutions will be available the night of the event), please contact Helen Haertl at email@example.com.
For event registration questions, please contact Donna Carl at firstname.lastname@example.org.