Cornell Club of Greater Buffalo – Wine and Food Tasting
April 12, 2016 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
An Evening of Wine and Food at Oliver’s Restaurant – Tuesday, April 12th
Join the Cornell Club of Greater Buffalo and our host, David Schutte ’88, for a night of wine and food tasting! David, the proud owner of Creekview Restaurant since 1996 and Oliver’s Restaurant since 2013, has hand-selected hors d’oeuvres and small plates to complement the wines we will taste.
The 6 course tasting menu for the evening is below – this will be a meal you will not want to miss!
• Tuna Crudo in an Asian Spoon – Paired with Bolla Prosecco
• Handmade Burratta – Paired with Banfi Principessa Gavi
• Seasonal Wild Mushroom Risotto- Paired with Dr. K. Frank Semi-Dry Reisling, Finger Lakes
• Pork Belly Banh Mi – Paired with Banfi Coyam
• Paccheri Pasta Bolognese- Paired with Banfi Brunello Di Montalcino
• Hazelnut Tart – Paired with Banfi Rosa Regale
What: Cornell Club of Greater Buffalo Wine and Food Tasting at Oliver’s Restaurant
Where: Oliver’s Restaurant
2095 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14216
When: Tuesday April 12, 2016
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Cost: $33 / person
Note: Space will be limited. All guests must RSVP in advance by this Friday, April 8th.
Register at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2533588
Questions? Email Patricia Herby at firstname.lastname@example.org.