Cornell Club of Chicago – Hands-On Cannoli-Making Class with Reception
February 5, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
43 E Ohio St
Chicago, IL 60611
Alumni and Guests: $95 per person
Young Alumni (Classes 2009-2018): $75 per person
Limited to 40 attendees. **You must pay in advance to reserve your space; no tickets will be sold at the door. Your registration is not confirmed until payment is received.**
Cannoli Siciliani or Sicilian cannoli are an Italian dessert staple that are delicious and simple to make! This is a perfect event for couples, and friends.
These tube-shaped shells of fried pastry dough filled with ricotta hail from the region of Sicily. This popular sweet was specifically made for the Italian holiday of Carnival however, is just as sweet for Valentine’s Day. In today’s world, the cannoli is enjoyed throughout the year and is thought of as the ultimate Sicilian dessert.
– Complimentary glass of Prosecco
– Class includes a hands-on Cannoli-Making Class
– Guests will make their own cannolis to take home
– Delicious Eataly cocktail food
– “Cash” Bar (credit cards only): Beer, red/white wine, Italian soft drinks
– All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
For event questions, please contact Joseph Sanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For event registration questions, please contact Donna Carl at email@example.com.