Bring your beverage of choice and make friends with Cornellians from Cornell Clubs in the USA – Boston, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Central Florida, Charlotte, Chicago, Colorado, Dallas Fort Worth, DC, E Florida, Ft Lauderdale/Boca Raton, Ithaca, Los Angeles, Maryland, NorCal, Northern NJ, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Westchester, Western Washington and around the world – Austria, France , Ghana, Ireland, Morocco, Toronto. It will be Cornellians across the generations: from recent graduates to those who are now grandparents to Cornellians.
Mingle in small discussion groups centered around Cornell-related themes. Share your favorite spots in Collegetown, reminisce on the festivities of Spring/Slope Day, and learn how Cornell has changed over the decades.
We will use Zoom video chat and split everyone into small breakout rooms, so everyone has a chance to talk and share with just a few people. We will rotate everyone around, so you will meet many Cornellians through the mixer. We will start the video chat a few hours early, so come early if you may need technical assistance, and we will help you before the mixer starts.
- Main Event (2pm – 3pm ET): Small breakout rooms led by moderators
- After-Party (3pm – 9pm ET): A stream of mini, rapid breakout rooms
Come anytime for a few minutes or a few hours, and make friends with Cornellians from around the world!!
Here’s what people had to say about the mixers:
- “I was surprised I spent about 3 hours on zoom with the Cornell alumni yesterday. It was fun and I met many interesting people.” – New Jersey
- “Still smiling after participating in my first global connection with other Cornellians” – Minneapolis
- “Thanks for this awesome initiative. I will be sure to join the next time around. Très cordialement” – Senegal
- “Many thanks for this invitation and interesting get togethers. It is surprising how many Cornellians have been to Germany.” – Germany
- “This was my first one. I’m so glad I joined. I had a blast” – Colorado