Let’s continue our Reunion celebration!
Our 50th Reunion Year Celebration continues in the Washington DC area with a full day visit to George Washington’s Mt. Vernon.
Schedule of Events
- 9:30am – Begin our visit with a private historical tour, followed by a tour of the mansion and lunch in the Betsy Ross Dining room.
- After lunch – Free time to explore the grounds, visit the museum, or spend time at the Colonial Market and Fair being held that day.
- 4pm – We will meet at George Washington’s Distillery and Gristmill for the final tour of the day. Most of the day’s venues are outside although lunch will be in a private dining room.
- 5:30 pm – We will end the day with an outdoor dinner in beautiful Fort Hunt Park, which you will access by the George Washington Parkway. Our private space has a covered picnic pavilion with access to restrooms.
- A limited group of tickets have been arranged for admission to the National Museum of African American History and Culture on the Washington Mall for Sunday morning, September 18 at 10:15 AM.
Details will be sent prior to the event once you register.
The cost of the Mt. Vernon program including lunch will be 50 dollars per person with an additional 25 dollars for dinner.
Those who only want to attend the dinner can register for that option.
Registration closes September 1st!