Cornell Canine Night @ CALC
February 22, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
New York City, NY
Join the College of Veterinary Medicine for a fun evening featuring dogs of Cornellians! Send us a video or photo of your dog in one of the categories below by February 12, 2021. The winners of each category will have their videos and photos shown during Cornell Canine Night. Afterward, stay with us for a post-show treat. Learn how to make a healthy dog biscuit with Marybeth Mitcham, Associate Resource Educator for Nutrition and Healthy Living for Cornell Cooperative Extension, and her dogs. Hosted by Dave Price ILR ’87, Weather Anchor for NBC New York.
• Best smile – Open to all dogs
• Too cute for words – Puppies only, please
• Best buddy – Show us your pup with her/his favorite companions: other dogs, cats, kids, or you.
• Service dog – We will honor all of these very special working dogs. Share a photo of the service dog in your life. (Not a competitive category)
Video Categories: (1 minute in length)
• Most comical – Some breeds are notoriously comical. Does your dog crack you up? Show us!
• Best coworker – We know dogs have been working hard from home during the pandemic. Send us a snippet of a day in the life of your canine coworker on the job.
• Unsung hero, AKA Underdog – Did your dog overcome long odds to be the dog he or she is today? Tell us your story.
• MCP: Most Cornellian Pup – Deck your dog out in sartorial splendor, Big Red style!
NOTE: By submitting a photo or video, you consent to have your photos and/or videos used in Cornell University communications, marketing, and productions for this event.