Cornell Alumni Association of Orange County – Temecula Wine Tour
June 10, 2018 @ 10:30 am
Location: Orange, CA
New Date! Sunday, June 10
10:30 am – 6:30 pm
This time, we’re doing something a little familiar, and a little bit different.
Cornell Alumni Association of Orange County invites you for a casual afternoon wine tasting…in Temecula. Temecula Valley is Southern California’s Wine Country. With award winning wines, great restaurants and beautiful gift shops, Temecula Valley Wineries have something for everyone. And we’re so close you can taste it!
We have partnered with Winery Hopper to bring you from Orange County to Temecula and back. We invite you to park your car at the Lincoln Lot Park & Ride located at: 2555 N Tustin St, Orange CA 92855.
The goal is to visit 3 wineries while taking in Temecula’s beautiful scenery.
• Leave Orange County Park and Ride: 10:30 AM
• Time at Wineries – Approximately 5 hours
o Lorimar Winery
o Robert Renzoni Vineyards – Lunch
o South Coast Winery
• Arrive at Orange County Park and Ride: 6:30 PM
Cost: $75 for members
Includes round trip to Temecula and Temecula Wineries,
Includes tasting at: Lorimar Winery
In May 2012 Lawrie Lipton and Mark Manfield opened a Tuscan-style winery in the heart of the Temecula Valley. Featuring breathtaking views of Mount Palomar and the Santa Ana Mountains, Lorimar is the perfect picturesque setting to enjoy live music, local artwork, gourmet food, and award-winning wine. Lorimar Winery has a distinct personality which is built around the perfect combination of wine and music.
With a family that began creating wines over 100 years ago along Italy’s northern coast. Today, Robert Renzoni Vineyards continues the tradition begun by their ancestors, creating the finest wines for your enjoyment. Started by the grandfather Domenic, the patriarch of the Renzoni family, believed that his friends and family deserved nothing but the best. Today, his spirit and dedication to excellence live on in the wines created.
South Coast Winery:
Surrounded by 63 acres of carefully tended vines, South Coast Winery elevates the Southern California winery experience to Napa levels and beyond. What makes our grapes so special is the combination of the rich Southern California soil and generous Temecula Valley sunshine. Pair this stunning atmosphere with South Coast Winery’s talented winemakers and you get beautiful wines that you simply cannot find elsewhere.
• **Park and Ride in Orange on N Tustin St and E Lincoln Ave Orange, CA 92865. It’s across with this Vons at 2684 North Tustin Street, Orange, CA 92865***
• Traveling NORTH on the 55, exit Lincoln Ave. West. Make 2 lefts, go under the freeway and take a left onto Tustin Ave. heading South.
• If you’re traveling SOUTH on the 55, exit Lincoln and make a left on Tustin. The Park & Ride will be on your left hand side. You’ll need to make a U-Turn to get to this side of the street.