Cornell Alumni Association of Atlanta – Ivies Crawl BuHi
March 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Location: Doraville, GA
We Love BuHi warmly invites you to Ivies Crawl BuHi, a walking food tour of several Asian restaurants on Buford Highway planned especially for Ivy League alumni. Ivies Crawl BuHi, which takes place on Tuesday, March 22, from 6:00-9:00 PM, is arranged by We Love BuHi founder Marian Liou (Stanford ’00, Columbia Law ’04), and will visit several favorite Buford Highway spots. Expect a delicious and filling assortment of dishes without the hassle of remembering to bring cash, waiting in line or splitting the bill!
Each $30 ticket to Ivies Crawl BuHi includes individual portions of the following dishes from these restaurants (subject to availability and change): Chef Liu; Bo Bo Garden; I Luv Pho; and Honey Bits Bakery. Tax and tip are included in the ticket price. A vegetarian option is not currently available.
• Chef Liu – beef noodle soup; pork and vegetable dumplings
• Bo Bo Garden – seafood pan-fried noodles; “dry-fried” sautéed string beans
• I Luv Pho – grilled pork banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich)
• Honey Bits Bakery – taro bubble milk tea and cake
Beverages: Tea and water will be available at each half-hour stop.
Beer and Alcohol: Tsingtao and Heineken may be purchased separately at Chef Liu.
Directions, Public Transportation, and Parking:
• Car: Chef Liu, our meeting location, is located at 5283 Buford Hwy NE, Doraville GA 30340, in the Pinetree Plaza shopping center. Parking is plentiful and free.
• Bus: Route 39 serves Buford Highway from Lindbergh Station to the Doraville Station and back and stops directly in front of Chef Liu. Each bus comes approximately every 12 minutes.
• Train: Ride the Gold Line to the Doraville Station. An approximately 10-minute walk takes you from the Station down Park Avenue and right onto Buford Highway to Chef Liu.
Be prepared to navigate the sidewalks, crosswalks and parking lots of Buford Highway! Please contact Marian Liou at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED – PLEASE RESERVE AT: ivycrawl.eventbrite.com