CCCNJ: Duke Farms Bike Outing
April 28, 2018 @ 9:45 am
Date and Time: Saturday, April 28, 9:45 AM – 1:30 PM
Meeting Place: Bike Tent, near South Gate Entrance, 1112 Dukes Parkway West Hillsborough
Cost: $24.00 (lunch and café fees), plus $5.00 for bike rentals
Contact: email@example.com / 609 577 4968
Details: Join CCCNJ at Duke Farms, which was the former legal residence of Doris Duke, the tobacco heiress. Today, the property has 18 miles of trails (12 miles for biking) for us to explore.
Admission to Duke Farms is free. Bike rentals are $5.00, on a first come first serve basis – registrants are encouraged to bring their own bikes and helmets as rental bikes are limited. Those renting bikes should try to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. to have a better chance of securing one. Please complete a waiver form at www.smartwaiver.com and read the FAQs.
Catered box lunches will be available for our group at the Farm Barn Café (in the Orientation Center) at 11:45 AM. To join us for lunch, please review the menu options (see below). All payments and orders must be made through the Cornell registration page.
If you cannot ride, you can still join us for lunch. You can either pre-order your meal through this page or you can pay for your lunch directly through the café. Please RSVP by 4/23 (earlier registrations appreciated)
Choose a sandwich, wrap or salad option for each box lunch.
*Includes a bag of chips, organic apple, dessert & choice of beverage*
Gourmet Sandwich / Wrap
– Cranberry Chicken Salad, Mixed Greens, Whole Wheat Wrap
– Grilled Chicken, Pesto, Roasted Red Peppers, Mozzarella, Fresh Roll
– Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Tomato Wrap
– Black Forest Ham, Swiss, Mixed Greens, Tomato, Whole Wheat Wrap
– Oven Gold Turkey, Provolone, Mixed Greens, Tomato, Whole Wheat Wrap
– Hand Carved Roast Beef, Cheddar, Bibb Lettuce, Tomato, Horseradish Sauce, Marbled Rye
Fresh Entrée Salads- You can add grilled chicken to either salad
– Apple Pecan Salad, Organic Mixed Greens, Dried Cranberries, Apple Vinaigrette
– Roasted Red Pepper Salad, Goat Cheese, Arugula & Spinach