CAA Northern California – Sushi Making and Sake Tasting at Bushido
September 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pm
Mountain View, CA
Location: Mountain View, CA
17 Sep 2016
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Bushido Izakaya, 156 Castro Street, Mountain View
Registrer at http://www.cornellnorcal.com/event-2314207/Registration
• Member Sushi Class Only – $70.00 (USD)
• Member with Sake pairing – $90.00 (USD)
• Non-Member Sushi Class only – $85.00 (USD)
• Non-Member with Sake pairing – $105.00 (USD)
Join Cornell and Harvard for this exclusive event at Bushido Izakaya with acclaimed Executive Chef Isamu Kanai. Bushido is known for sustainable seafood and authentic Japanese flavors.
Isamu will introduce the history and art of sushi making while we taste some great appetizers. We will break into teams and learn to make some delicious rolls and Bushido’s chefs will help guide us and judge our results! If you are looking to expand your network in a more intimate environment, this is a perfect opportunity!
There are only limited spots so grab yours now.
An optional sake pairing is available for an additional charge.
• $70 Member Sushi Class Only
• $90 Member Sushi Class with Sake Pairing
• $85 Non-Member Sushi Class Only
• $105 Non-Member Sushi Class with Sake Pairing
Please contact Linda Lam ’14 at email@example.com with questions.