Cornell at the NYC Marathon
November 6 @ 7:30 am
Sunday, November 6, 2022
The NYRR New York City Marathon is an iconic annual event. Since 2009, Cornell Alumni, friends, and families have been giving back to the community by proudly supporting runners on race day!
Please join NYC Cornellians to help fuel competitors at the Mile 25 fluid station. You’ll provide Gatorade and water, and cheer runners on as they take on their final 1.2 miles. Spend the day in Central Park with friends and other Cornell alumni. Volunteer spots are limited; sign up now!
Looking to volunteer?
Date: Sunday, November 6, 2022
8:15 a.m. â€“ 2:30 p.m. (Shift 1)
1:30 p.m. â€“ 7:30 p.m. (Shift 2)
Location: Fluid Station – Mile 25, Central Park, East Drive and 65th Street
(by the Central Park Zoo and Dairy)
Registration: Instructions below
Guidelines for volunteers can be found here and will be updated as we approach the event date.
To volunteer, please follow the following instructions:
1. Visit NYRR.org and click on the TCS NYC Marathon tab on the upper left side
2. Click on the â€œVolunteerâ€ tab, then on â€œOverviewâ€ and scroll down until you see â€œVolunteering opportunitiesâ€ and click on â€œRegister Nowâ€
3. Scroll down to the list of volunteering opportunities. To find our group easier, look for the magnifying glass (search) in the title bar and type â€œMile 25â€ to filter through the options
4. Choose one of the two shifts available and click on â€œApplyâ€
5. If you donâ€™t already have an account, you can create one
6. When confirming your information in the application, please select â€œCornell University Alumniâ€ in the drop down for â€œGroup Nameâ€